Sunday, April 12, 2009

Remember?





I went to the D.I. and bought a desk and an old fold-up chair with Breeann a while ago. haha we remembered that tonight and I thought it was funny. That was a good time, fitting that huge desk into my van somehow. Random. Then last night Kyle wrestled Sydney as if she was a man. Then he fell off the couch onto his head. haha I am glad for everyone that came to listen to my talk, and I'm grateful to everyone of you that made any sort of impact on my life. Every person I have met has somehow affected my life to give me experience to get to this point. I leave for the Missionary Training Center Wednesday afternoon, and I'm willing to bet I'm not going to have time to post again before that. Thank you all for everything. I'm going to miss a lot of you (some more than others haha) and I'm glad for any and all the support I've received from everyone. I wouldn't be going on a mission if I wasn't surrounded by the amazing people in my life. You know who you are, and I love you. God be with you until we meet again.

MTC Address:
Elder Andrew Maughan
Florida Orlando Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Mission Address:
Elder Andrew Maughan
Florida Orlando Mission
10502 Satellite Blvd. Ste E
Orlando, FL 32837-8426

No comments:

Post a Comment