Friday, April 10, 2009

Spoiler Alert: Random

I renamed my iPod "Breeann's iPod" today and put all of her music on it after erasing mine...don't worry, I made a backup of everything first. It's kind of sad really. I think it screamed as I erased everything...then cried uncontrolably while I put country on it...I'm sorry buddy...Breeann will take care of you...just ignore the evil Rascal Flatts - they will destroy you if you let them. I also got a letter from Ty today. Last one before I see him at the MTC. I almost didn't write him back, but I had nothing better to do so I did. I stayed with Breeann up at USU for a couple days for her birthday, (which was a total surprise, she peed a bit I think - good job Kirrah) and I decided I could live with them. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be ok with it haha but seriously. A million times more organized and clean than where I lived. Girls do dishes! Cool huh? I did dishes. All of them...all the time...My roommates were used to a dishwasher (their mom? haha) I guess. Not to mention they're all pretty entertaining to listen to. All of their guy stories and such are worth hearing, even if they aren't awkward or hillarious. I lost my train of thought. Oh - plus living with a bunch of good looking girls would be fun too. hahaha Not that I'm condoning it. Crap do I really know that word? I won't live with girls before I'm married. Girl. Singular. Dang it...I'm in trouble if my mission president finds my blog...haha I googled for a picture of dirty dishes and found this instead. Way funny. I cried. Even though sexism is stupid...right?

1 comment:

  1. Horribly inappropriate. Violence against women is not funny.

    It is not unusual for young men to not understand why images like this are not funny. It is a matter of being able to relate. I am a man in my 40s and sadly have known more than a few women who have been beaten by their husbands or boyfiends. It's just not funny.

    You seem nice though. Please take this down. I found it in a google image search I was doing for "Mom doing dishes".

    ReplyDelete