Friday, February 6, 2009

50% of All Indiana Jones Movies Suck

Don't get me wrong, I love Indiana Jones. But the 2nd and 4th ones are terrible. I remember when I saw the 4th one in the theater. I took Bigelow on a date to see it and I hyped it up cause she hadn't seen any of them, and I was saying "The other ones are way good, so I'm pretty sure this one will be too", and "Well, except for Temple of Doom, that one sucked. But this one looks way good!" FALSE. It was so fetching stupid I was embarrassed I had hyped it up for Bigelow so much. But there is a happy part to the story! The fire alarm went off within the first 20 minutes and we had to evacuate cause someone started a fire in the kitchen. So we were outside and we just talked for about 45 minutes til they let us back in. That is when I learned that Stephanie Bigelow carries a small book of mormon around with her! I loved it. We went back into the theater, and they gave us vouchers for a free movie due to the inconvenience. So it had a happy ending. I enjoyed talking to each other outside soooo much more than the movie. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment