Monday, February 9, 2009

Remote Control Sabotage

Yesterday I was downloading some songs on my computer while I was sitting on the couch. My brother was sleeping on the couch next to me, and I decided I needed to go to the bathroom. While I was downstairs, I left my laptop on the couch to continue downloading songs. I grabbed my iPod and saw the program I have on it called Remote. It lets me control my laptop's iTunes wirelessly from anywhere in the house. So I found a song that screams a lot ("Six" by All That Remains) and turned the volume up full blast and pressed play. I heard the computer upstairs start screaming at my brother, and then heard my brother start screaming at the computer. He didn't realize I had left, and was yelling at me to turn it down. haha so he presses pause and I imagine he tried to go back to sleep. I pressed play again, and hear him freak out even more. Ha it was so funny. He finally just turned the computer off though. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment