Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blink 182 Reunites

So I consider myself a very huge fan of these 3 guys. Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker, and Tom Delonge. Although Tom needs to earn some of my respect back for breaking the band up. Anyway, They announced at the Grammys that they are back together, and I honestly didn't know how to react. On the one hand I'm thrilled beyond all expression because I never got to go to one of their shows before they broke up. And on the other hand...I'm going on a mission quite soon. So I have to wait 2 years to see or hear any of their new stuff. I bought a T-shirt from their site though. I guess that's all I will have of them while I'm gone. The shirts are only 10 bucks so it's a pretty good deal. And for the record, I still believe in Unicorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment