Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do you have a girlfriend?

So right as I'm about to go to bed I get a phone call. I work with foster kids through a company called RISE, and today one of them used my phone. Apparently this was one of his friends, and she was quite interested in me. After asking how old I am, she asks, "Do you have a girlfriend?" I of course hesitated, but then decided I'm not a liar...she then went on to tell me about the prom and how we should go together. And how we should meet first "to make this easier." I must say it was one of the funniest things ever. I honestly didn't know what to say. I mostly stayed quiet, then said, "Uh...I am tired, so..." and then she said "Right! k well i'll text you tomorrow!" then hung up. So I pretty much have a stalker now.

No comments:

Post a Comment