Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nostalgia

When one of your good friends is about to leave on his mission, you start to remember all the things from the past. I remember on my 19th birthday I did nothing but hang with Ty. We planned on getting a bunch of soap and putting it in the fountain by the Lifetime Fitness Center. Haha it was freezing cold and all it did was sudz up a little bit. We drove around a lot too, and read from the list of things to do when you're bored. Although we didn't ever do any of them I don't think. We soaked in the hot tub and then when we went to change, he just said "I'm changing, just so you know." But he had already dropped his pants so I saw his butt. hahaha thanks for the heads up Ty. If I remember right, his mom made us waffles in the morning. Good stuff. We went sledding on New Years Eve too. With Bigelow and Christa. At the big hill on the USU campus. That was so freaking fun. There are tons more, but you get the idea. Pretty much what I'm sayin is time goes by really fast. And I'm really glad we took the time to enjoy it thus far. Ty's been my friend since 7th grade and he's been a great example to me all these years, and one of my closest friends for the past while. I can't wait to get on my mission so I'm not stuck here being all nostalgic and reminicsing of the past. Thanks Ty, and good luck man. I love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment