Saturday, February 21, 2009

Firearms Equal Crazy Fun

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go out by Utah Lake and shoot some pretty sweet guns with my buddies. Our convoy consisted of myself, Adam, Stephen, Miles and his cousin Brian. The guns themselves were plentiful, and I can't remember all of them but there was a .45 Ruger pistol, SKS 7.62 mm Carbine, Beretta 12 gauge shotgun, and of course we had a couple of .22 rifles. There were a few others, but I can't remember the kind of sniper rifle Adam had. It kicked like crazy though. haha Anyway, it was crazy fun. We brought along a bunch of old dishes, Christmas ornaments, DVD players, and a computer monitor to destroy - bestowing us with much happiness. Good times. We must shoot more often! Oh and we also bought some Obama trading cards that didn't survive for very long...haha I don't get it. You'd never have seen George W. Bush trading cards that weren't making fun of him...It's a strange world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment