Sunday, March 1, 2009

Driving Around Aimlessly

I have discovered that I drive around without really knowing where I am. I went to Logan the other day to file at small claims court (long story) and Breeann and Marrie were coaching their high school lacrosse team. So they explained to me how to get there, but to be honest I wasn't really listening. haha I remember something about a stop sign and a school zone. So I drove around and looked around for a few minutes and found them. Weird. It was the same thing with the Court I had to go to before that. I had the address, but I ended up going inside the wrong building. The courts were actually across the parking lot of the building I was in. So pretty much no one should want to drive with me, cause I never know where anything is. Then again, I always seem to get there without too much trouble...Seeing the girls play lacrosse was fun though. haha and then I went to their team dinner with them and ate a bunch of good food. It would have been awkward, but I was hungry and hadn't seen Breeann or Marrie or Sydney for quite some time so I enjoyed it. Sydney wants my iPod while I'm on my mission. But so does Breeann...maybe they can fight for it. And Breeann was on one...holy cow. Barrage after barrage of comments about how sexy I am and such. Although the lacrosse team was hillarious because they thought I was her boyfriend. So I guess it was necessary haha

No comments:

Post a Comment