Monday, March 30, 2009

16 Days And Counting

So I'm pretty much jobless now, and am just going to be enjoying my free time for the next 16 days. If you want to hang with me or come kidnapping with me somethime, let me know cause its your last chance for 2 years! haha maybe we'll put the kidnapping on hold til i get back. But I quit my jobs early so I can have time to chill and hang out with all my friends, so go ahead and contact me for a good time. haha an APPROPRIATE good time. had to clarify that so all my dude friends won't expect to cuddle. Ladies...haha anyway. Breeann and I went on a date the other night and it was great. Well, I opened her door so I'm calling it a date! haha we went to get frozen yogurt ice cream stuff at a place called Spoon Me. Holy Sour blackberries. Not the phone, the fruit. Then we took a ton of crazy pictures, most of which are on my Facebook. It was super fun, and I think we both almost peed our pants from laughing a few times. Ok, so I did a little. So what? Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment