Monday, March 23, 2009

Mind Explosion

Man. The past week or so has been insane in my memBRAIN. I kind of want to drill a hole into my skull and let all my thoughts drain out of it. That would work, I'm almost 100% sure. But I would like to live to have my mind cleared aswell...so maybe that wouldn't be the best course of action. Only 23 days to work with, and my mind is overloading about all the different things I need to take with me, and also things I have to leave behind. And interactions before I leave...with dogs. And cats. I'm trying to be nice to cats lately, and it is some tough stuff. But my dog poops in my room, so I won't miss that at all. ONLY my room. I got rid of the bodies I was hiding under the carpet, so I don't know what makes her come into my room and deposit feces all the time...If anyone has any ideas on how I could maybe clear my mind without draining some sort of liquid out of my skull, that would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment