Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction

The other day I told Breeann that she needed to make time for a hug for us before she drove back to Logan. She agreed, and said she'd let me know when that time would be. So the day went on, relaxing as most Sundays are, and I decided to do my laundry. While I waited for the darks to wash I lounged around and watched episodes of The Office. In my underwear. And that is when Breeann decided to come over and give me a hug - without letting me know. She just walked in and there I was, my white legged whiteness completely exposed for the world to see. haha It was hilarious. I hope Bree thought it was awkward cause that's why I thought it was so funny. It was like a moment from The Office, so it was perfect. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Andrew you're freakin nuts. Next time Breeann (Gray right?) comes to give you a hug tell her I love her.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete