Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Once More, With Feeling

Once again my brain needs to be drained. Except I didn't drain it in the first place, so it is drowning in thoughts. I will attempt to distract these voices in my head with this. That video is awesome. Haha its kind of violent but that song is one of my new favorites. What else...I work for 4 more days and then I have the last 2 weeks to hang out before I go on my mission. So awesome. I'm excited for Lost tonight, and I am gonna miss that show. Music. Holy crap I'm gonna miss music. Blink is back together, Taking Back Sunday comes out with a new album in June, and Thrice is ready to start tracking their new album. I guess the good new is I'll have plenty of new music when I get back. I'd also like to thank Breeann for trading me iPods, and grant her immunity from Kameron trying to steal it from her while I'm gone. Stupid Kameron. Haha I that's all I care to type right now. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I hate you... I cant believe ur giving away soo much shiz and NOTHING for me... Come on man i thought u loved me more than that

    ReplyDelete
  2. its first come, first serve! I think I'd still give Bree my iPod though. haha you've already got one that plays videos, so deal with it. And the only things that are spoken for other than that are my xbox and laptop. i have plenty of other stuff you might want!

    ReplyDelete